Hillcrest Baptist Church was founded in 1912 as Palatka Heights Baptist Church. In the 1950's the name was changed to Hillcrest Baptist Church. The church stands strongly for scriptural doctrine on missions. We teach and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for believers. Hillcrest is an active member of the St. Johns River Baptist Association

Hillcrest Academy

Magnify Him

SBC World Hunger Fund